Friday

Little Elvis Singer 13 MA (worcester)

Reply to: comm-8wacx-1135124939@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-22, 4:18PM EDT

My name is Cory I am an Elvis singer. I am 13, I only play on Saturday and Sunday. Also I am June 20 threw August 16. I know 14 songs. I am looking to be booked for any event wether it be a carnival,wedding,bar mitzvah (I am not Jewish) OR a Nursing home or Party private party or any occasion you need a Elvis singer. I sing real well I have been singing for four years. Also you must supply a Speaker and CD player. I need a speaker to sing into and plug my mic in Also a loud boom box to play my Cds. I dont charge a booking fee but my highest price would be about $30.
-Cory
Any questions call me at 508-425-3111 or littleelvis1996@aol.com

  • Location: worcester
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1135124939

original ad here

No comments:

Post a Comment