Monday

Charles Hamilton is ill

Charles Hamilton is a 21 year old rapper from Harlem. His favorite video game character is Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic the Hamilton is a concept mixtape about waking up as Sonic the Hedgehog in the real world.

Hamilton told MTV: “I’m not crazy... Basically, Sonic means sound. Hedgehogs bury themselves in the ground. I’m Sonic the Hedgehog, because I bury myself in the sound.”

He makes some sweet beats out of samples from StH soundtrack songs. He also used to be a heroin addict (cred)

I wouldn't post this much if it wasn't all really really good.

For a quick awesome listen check out this song "WAY COOL" where samples the theme song from Clarissa Explains it All.

His debut album This Perfect Life drops June 23.

http://charleshamilton.blogspot.com/

Wise Words:

No comments:

Post a Comment